CSI (Corporate Social Investment)/ Sponsor
Corporate South Africa has a vital role to play in bringing about meaningful change and improved conditions to impoverished, under-resourced and disadvantaged communities. In order to bring about sustainability and a lasting impact in the education sector we need companies and corporations to partner with us in making this happen.
Change the first five years of a child’s life, change everything!
- Sponsor one of our projects: Library-in-every-School, Nursery-School-in-a-Box for under-resourced preschools, Vegetable Garden training, Zakhe Gap Year Intern Programme
- The Play-with-a-Purpose Teacher Training and Mentorship Programme to go into a community and enable 10 Early Childhood Development Centres to provide the best education to their children.
- Adopt a School for a Year.
- Partner with Preschools 4 Africa as a Recipient for Events.
- Sponsor one of our management development training workshops that we host for ECD centres throughout the year.
- Monetary/Goods donations to Preschools 4 Africa are tax deductible under section 18a tax deductible certificates.
- Mandela Day
- Renovate-a-Preschool (Makeover a disadvantaged preschool by giving it a fresh coat of paint, maintenance and providing new equipment)
A colourful school inspires learning!
- Host an outing for a disadvantaged preschool to visit the zoo or botanical gardens.